As report by Investigate, Amot Investments owns an industrial building in the occupied West Bank. It is a subsidiary of Alony-Hetz, an Israeli investment firm. Alony-Hetz subsidiary Energix Renewable Energy has projects in the occupied West Bank and Golan Heights.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar