Delek is an Israeli conglomerate in energy and infrastructure. WhoProfits report that the company has 11 gas and service stations across the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and two more in the occupied Syrian Golan. It was included in the UN OHCHR’s list of companies involved in illegal Israeli settlements, on stolen Palestinian land.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses