Hyundai Heavy Industries equipment is used by Israel to demolish Palestinian homes and structures in the Occupied Territory. WhoProfits, independent research center, report “Hyundai’s track excavators were used in many house demolitions in the Palestinian neighborhoods of Beit Hanina, Silwan, Tsur Baher, Issawiya and Al-Tur in East Jerusalem. The company’s tools also preformed demolitions in Beit Jala and in the villages of Jawaya and Derath in the South Hebron Hills”. Hyundai equipment has also been used in the construction of illegal Israeli settlements, on stolen Palestinian land.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses