Motorola is an American communications and telecommunication equipment provider. Motorola’s equipment is installed in illegal settlements and the apartheid wall in the occupied West Bank, and it is used by the Israeli military, police, and prison service. It was listed in the UN OHCHR’s list of business enterprises active in Israel’s illegal settlements in the West Bank.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar