According to CAAT, “Airbus, previously EADS, is the 2nd largest arms producer in Europe and the 7th largest in the world (SIPRI). It is a joint French, German and, to a lesser extent, Spanish company.” It has applied for arms export licenses to Israel. In 2018, Airbus signed a $600 million deal with Israel Aerospace to lease Heron TP drones to the German military. Drones such as these patrol the skies of besieged Gaza.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses