As WhoProfits independent research center report, Ashtrom is a large construction and real estate company. It has built housing projects in a number of illegal Israeli settlements, on stolen Palestinian land. It also provided materials for the construction of Israel’s apartheid wall. Ashtrom also own structures in settlement industrial zones, feeding the settlement economy.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses