French multinational insurance giant AXA invests nearly $7M in three Israeli banks (Bank Leumi, Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot and Israeli Discount Bank). Because all three of these banks finance Israel’s illegal settlements, they are named in the UN database of companies that are complicit in Israel’s illegal settlement enterprise.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses