Babcock International has applied for numerous export licenses to provide military technology to Israel. It has relationships with a number of Israeli arms companies: along with partner Lockheed Martin it has selected a consortium of Elbit Systems and KBR as preferred bidder to replace the UK’s military training aircraft. it has collaborated with Rafael on a torpedo decoy for submarines (Torbuster).
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar