Bank Hapoalim BM is Israel’s largest bank and is partnered with multiple construction projects in Israel’s illegal settlements – including two in Efrat and one in Betar Illit. It was included in the UN OHCHR’s list of companies active in illegal Israeli settlements, based on stolen Palestinian land.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses