Bezeq the Israeli Telecommunication Corporation, provides telecommunication services to all Israeli settlements, army bases and checkpoints in the occupied West Bank and to Israeli settlements in the occupied Syrian Golan. The company builds and maintains telecommunication infrastructure throughout the West Bank and Golan, as reported by Who Profits. Bezeq has also been listed on the UN list of companies involved in Israel’s illegal settlement economy.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar