US Company Caterpillar supplies the Israeli military with D9 bulldozers which are weaponised and used to demolish Palestinian homes, schools, villages and civilian infrastructure, including sewage and water pipes – in order to make way for the ever-expanding illegal Israeli Jewish-only settlements on occupied Palestinian land. Caterpillar also provides equipment used to reinforce Israels separation wall alongside the West Bank as well as the barrier in Gaza, and for the construction of illegal settlements and settlement infrastructure on stolen Palestinian land. In addition, these bulldozers have been involved in constructing Israels checkpoints in the occupied Palestinian territories. These constitute war crimes under international law. Caterpillar machines were involved in the recent preparations for demolition in Khan Al-Ahmar village and of many other Palestinian villages.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses