According to CorporateWatch, Check Point Software Technologies sells internet security products across the world, including to public institutions such as the UKs National Health Service. Israels fourth largest company, it is closely intertwined with the Israeli military and security services. Several of Check Point’s directors worked in cyber intelligence for the Israeli military before starting careers in the private sector. The company works in partnership with some of Israel’s biggest arms companies, including drone manufacturer Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). Like other parts of Israels hi-tech sector, such as the companies making a profit out of Israel’s drone industry, Check Point profits from the incubator provided by the Israeli state repression of Palestinians.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses