According to Investigate, a project by the American Friends Service Committee, Edreams is travel company headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. The company’s flight and hotel booking subsidiary, Opodo Ltd, based in London, lists dozens of accommodation options located in illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory. As of February 2020, the company lists at least fourteen accommodation options listings in illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and more than a dozen others in the occupied Syrian Golan. Both eDreams and its subsidiary Opodo were included in the 2020 U.N. database of companies doing business in illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses