Huntington Ingalls is a US-based shipbuilding company, it was founded in 2011 as a spin-off from Northrop Grumman. They were contracted to build the Sa’ar 5 class of corvettes (small warships) for the Israeli navy.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses