Meggitt is a UK headquartered manufacturing company. It has supplied air data systems found in gunships of Apache attack helicopters. These helicopters played a prominent role in Israel’s 2006 Invasion of Southern Lebanon, which killed nearly 2000 civilians. Defence for Children International-Palestine have documented how at least 13 children were killed by missiles fired from Apache helicopters during Israel’s 2014 attack on Gaza.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar