The Mitsubishi Pajero model serves dozens of senior officers in the Israeli Army since 2007. In 2014, the Israeli government bought tens of Pajero model vehicles that serve the Israeli border patrol, Israeli police, Israeli army and different governmental bodies. The Mitsubishi Pajero Model has been used by the Israeli Civil Administration for the distribution of demolition and confiscation orders in Area C in the occupied West Bank. Since 2014, Israeli army officers have been using Mitsubishi Attrage vehicles, provided by Shlomo Sixt and Eldan leasing companies.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar