Puma is a global sportswear manufacturer. It currently sponsors the Israeli Football Association, which includes teams in illegal Israeli settlements, on Occupied Palestinian Territory. All Israeli settlements are considered war crimes under international law. As one of the worlds top athletic apparel makers, Pumas sponsorship brings international legitimacy to the IFA and helps maintain its direct involvement with violations of human rights and international law off the field.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses