According to War on Want’s 2017 ‘Deadly Investments’ report Raytheon produces bunker buster bombs, which have been used by Israel to target civilian homes during its 2014 assault on Gaza. In 2014, Israel’s aerial bombardment and ground invasion of the Gaza Strip led to the deaths of over 2,200 Palestinian civilians, nearly a quarter of them children.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar