Rockwell Automation own Avnet cyber security firm. It boasts of “harnessing the unique skillsets of former IDF intelligence officers and OSCE/OSCP/CISSP-certified hackers, each Avnet ops team benefits from peerless experience and specialist expertise.” Their clients include Elbit Systems, Israel’s largest private arms manufacturer, as well as Bank Leumi Le-Israel, and Bank Hapoalim, both included on the UN OHCHR’s list of business enterprises active in Israel’s illegal settlements on stolen Palestinian land.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses