According to research group WhoProfits, Volvo machines have been photographed and videotaped destroying Palestinian properties, including homes and schools, in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. They have also been used in the construction of Israeli illegal settlements and of so-called Separation Wall, built on Palestinian land. Volvo machines have also been used in the attempted demolitions of Palestinian villages, e.g. Susiya and Khan Al-Ahmar. The demolitions in Khan al Ahmar were condemned by the International Criminal Courts chief prosecutor.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses