General Dynamics is an American aerospace and defence company. According to CAAT “General Dynamics Land Systems produces the Namer armoured vehicle for Israel. The vehicle was used in Israel’s aerial bombardment and ground invasion of the besieged Gaza Strip in 2014 killed over 2,200 civilians, nearly a quarter of them children.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar