Leonardo, formally Finmeccanica, is an Italian defence and Arms trade, currently the world’s ninth largest Arms trade. Its products include military helicopters, fighter aircraft, drones, missiles, naval guns, artillery and armoured combat vehicles. It has exported arms to a number of oppressive regimes, including Israel. Leonardo is also a long-standing partner of Rafael, an Israeli owned defence company.
- We must oppose the government’s anti-boycott bill
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar