According to research group Corporate Occupation “Traffic control systems of the company are installed by its Israeli representative, Orad Group, on apartheid roads (roads on which only Israelis are allowed to travel).” In addition Siemens Israel is participating in the electrification of the Tel-Aviv Jerusalem high-speed train (A1), which is currently under construction. The A1 train route crosses the Green Line into the occupied West Bank in two areas, using occupied Palestinian land, some of it privately owned, for an Israeli transportation project aimed exclusively for Israelis.
- Campaigns Continue to Demand an End to LGPS Complicity in Israel’s Human Rights Abuses
- LGPS Funds Continue to Invest £4.6BN in Companies Complicit in Israel’s Abuses of Palestinian Rights
- Scheme Members and Campaigners Demand Justice
- The Complicity of the LGPS in Israel’s Violations of International Law Webinar
- New research reveals LGPS funds invest over £4.4 billion in companies complicit in Israel’s human rights abuses